Date & Time: 9:00AM to 5:00PM, April 14 2012
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (near San Francisco)
Address: Country Inn & Suites, 1300 Chesapeake Terrace, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
15% discount running through April 1st, 2012: $128
Regular Price: $150
The Beyond Exposure workshop experience is designed to help you make your artistic vision a photographic reality. Award-winning professional photographers Colby Brown, Varina Patel, and Jay Patel will walk you through the intricacies of the photographic process – from the equipment they carry on-location, to the processing techniques they use to finish their images in the digital darkroom.
- Day One: Learn how to capture rich color and intricate detail in-camera. Discover the post-processing tools that can help make your workflow easier. Explore some of the diverse software options that can help you expand your creativity and artistic expression.
- Capture the Moment: Learn how to use proper equipment including Filters, Tripods and more.
- Post-Processing Workflow
- Workflow using LR & Bridge.
- Photoshop Techniques: How-To, Tips & Tricks, Layers, Masks, How to make targeted adjustment to parts of the image and Manual Blending.
- 3rdParty Software Tools: Nik, OnOne Software
- Day Two: Join the team of professionals for a free hands-on photo walk at a nearby location (weather permitting). This is your chance to get your questions answered, shoot alongside the pros, and get to know them in person!
Colby Brown: ABOUT | WEBSITE | PORTFOLIO
Colby Brown is a professional photographer, photo educator and author based out of Denver, Colorado who specializes in landscape, travel, and humanitarian photography.
Varina Patel: ABOUT | WEBSITE | PORTFOLIO
Varina Patel’s award-winning articles and images have been published in magazines and other media all over the world. She travels frequently, shooting in remote locations and teaching in a wide variety of educational forums.