Congratulations, you have successfully signed up for one of my photography workshops/tours. Within 60 days of your workshop, you will receive a liability release waiver and workshop welcome kit (PDF) for all in-field workshops (Post Processing Workshops do not apply). You will be required to return the liability release and complete the registration form within 30 days of your workshop. Can you please fill out the workshop registration form found HERE (Post Processing Workshops do not apply). If you have any questions, please consult the F.A.Q. page on this website.
- You were required to make a minimum deposit to hold your spot ($ varies per workshop)
- Full payment of the workshop tuition is required within 60 days of your workshop beginning, otherwise you risk forfeiting your deposit and opening your space to another individual. This can be completed on your own by revisiting the workshop page on this website that you initially payed your deposit through.
- If you cancel within 30 days of making your initial deposit, you will receive 100% of your money back UNLESS the time period is within 60 days of the workshop beginning (see below).
- If you cancel beyond 61 days of the workshop beginning then you will be refunded all of your tuition fees (minus transaction charges).
- If you cancel within 60 days of the start of the workshop, you will only be refunded your workshop tuition (minus transaction fees) if your spot can be filled by another individual. You will retain full value of your workshop tuition (including tuition fees) if you roll it into another workshop with Colby Brown Photography.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the start of the workshop, you will be given the option to roll your tuition fees into another workshop ONLY if your spot is filled.
Please view the F.A.Q. page if you have any other questions otherwise feel free to email me via the CONTACT page.