Developing a Social Media Strategy for Photographers (12 hrs)
Grow Your Brand, Followers, And Photography
There are no shortages of online networks for photographers to share their images, but which platforms are best for you and how do you utilize them to grow your photography? Sony Artisan Colby Brown will walk you through the foundations of social media and why it’s so important for your brand as a photographer. He’ll show you how to define what you want out of your online experience and how to maximize your time on each of the major networks.
What is Discussed:
- More about each of the major social networks and what they’re best utilized for
- Tips for growing an audience or followers
- What networks to use to achieve your goals as a photographer
- Tricks to breaking down the different network algorithms to maximize your engagement
- Develop a social media strategy to build your brand as a photographer
- No matter your genre of photography, be it travel, wedding, or pet photography, social media has the power to grow your audience, business, and skills. Learn tips and tricks on where and how to invest your time using these free online marketing tools.
Monetizing Your Online Presence for Outdoor Photographers (3 HRS)
Grab The Attention of Clients And Brands
Social Media is a powerful marketing tool, but how do you leverage yourself to gain the attention of new clients or potential sponsors? Colby Brown covers how you can find ways to monetize using various networking platforms. Whether you’re interested in finding clients, becoming a brand ambassador, creating ads on FB, getting varified or selling prints this class will give you the tools needed to make strides in getting your network to work for you.
What Is Discussed?
- Tips & tricks on how to make more money as a Landscape, Nature or Travel Photographer
- Learn How and Why You Should Be Creating Facebook Ads
- Everything There Is To Know About Facebook Pixels
- The significance of getting verified and how to find the right target markets for your business
- The hidden value of LinkedIn and how to utilize it for sponsorship or brand influencer work
- How and when to pay to expand your reach